After two very successful editions, Innovabiomed, the network for biomedical innovation, returns on 24 and 25 May.
An opportunity to meet many leading figures in the biomedical world. Two days full of workshops, technical seminars and conferences to keep up to date with the latest news in our industry.
This year there will be space for several topics, including:
- Artificial intelligence, cyber security, big data
- Programming, innovation and personalised medicine
- Limits and possibilities in the man-machine relationship
- Artificial heart/xenograft
- Medicine and territory: using drones in healthcare
- PNRR and EU Plans 2021-2027: opportunities for businesses in the sector
We look forward to participating. We look forward to seeing you on May 24 and 25, 2022, in Verona at the Palaexpo Congress Centre!