Newsletter information and consent
provided pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 1, EU REGULATION 679/2016 for the protection of personal data (GDPR)
IACER S.r.l., in compliance with the provisions of Article 13, paragraph 1, of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), informs you, as a “Data Subject”, on the purposes of the collection and processing methods of personal data acquired directly from you, for the registration and use of the newsletter service.
The personal data supplied and acquired will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulation.
In particular, we specify the following:
a) Data Controller
The Data Controller is IACER Srl, with registered office in Via Enzo Ferrari no. 2, 30037 Scorzè (VE), Tax Code and VAT no. 00185480274, REA: VE 120250, may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
b)Data Protection Officer- Identity and contact details
Please note that the Data Controller has appointed, pursuant to Article 37 of the Gdpr, the Data Protection Officer, Maria Antonietta Sacheli, who can be contacted through the following channels: e-mail email@example.com – tel.: (+39) 049 877161
c) Purpose of the processing and legal basis of the processing
– The processing is carried out using manual, computerised and telematic tools and is aimed at sending informative newsletters, commercial promotions and the illustration of the products and services offered, with the possible transmission of further offers of services or products, through the prior completion of the specific registration form;
– general profiling: the data collected by filling in our forms, during the use of the app in guest mode or obtained from the type of your purchases, could also be used to identify and define your tastes, preferences, habits, needs and consumption choices.
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data are optional. The User may refuse consent and may revoke consent already given at any time.
d) Methods of processing.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
The sending of newsletters is carried out via the MailChimp platform (MailChimp is an online marketing platform managed by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a company based in the State of Georgia, United States) for the information on the processing of personal data, please refer to https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
MailChimp acts as an external data controller.
e) Communication to third parties. Transfer of data abroad.
All data collected and processed may be communicated within the EU to other subjects, should this be necessary for the purposes of the processing.
Should the recipients process data on behalf of our company, they will be designated as data processors by means of a specific contract or other legal act.
The updated list of data processors is available at the registered office of IACER S.r.l. You may freely contact the data processor for any clarification or problem regarding your privacy.
f) Period of data retention
The data collected will be retained for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes provided in point c) and until such time as consent is withdrawn.
g) Withdrawal of consent
Each Data Subject shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
h) Rights of the Data Subject.
We inform you that, as a Data Subject, in relation to all personal data processed you may exercise your rights under the GDPR and specifically:
– Right of access to data collected and processed (Article 15);
– Right to obtain the rectification of data (Article 16);
– Right to obtain the erasure of data and the right to be forgotten (Article 17);
– Right to obtain restriction of processing (Article 18);
– Right to data portability to another data controller (Article 20);
– Right to object to processing (Article 21);
– Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Article 77);
– Right to lodge a judicial appeal against the Supervisory Authority (Article 78) and against the Data Controller or the Data Processor (Article 79).
Last update: 30th May 2023